| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maseru in July is a little cool at 7.5 °C (45.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in July is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty with infrequent rain, sleet or snow. A feeble 14mm (0.6in) of H2O is unloaded during an average of 3 days.
- The heavens above Maseru are moderately sunny with on average a pleasing 8:11 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:16 long and the longest day is 10:42 long with an average length of 10:27.
- There are approximately 2:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 79.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 20.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Maseru July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Maseru, Lesotho
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Maseru:
- Thuli Estate, Zimbabwe - 894.9 kms (556.1 miles) N
- Tuli, Zimbabwe - 842.4 kms (523.5 miles) NNE
- Beitbridge, Zimbabwe - 828.6 kms (514.9 miles) NNE
- Pietersburg, South Africa - 636.4 kms (395.5 miles) NNE
- Pretoria, South Africa - 403.4 kms (250.7 miles) N
- Maputo, Mozambique - 627.4 kms (389.9 miles) NE
- Johannesburg, South Africa - 359.7 kms (223.5 miles) NNE
- Mbabane, Swaziland - 489.9 kms (304.4 miles) NE
- Durban, South Africa - 342.4 kms (212.8 miles) ESE
- East London, South Africa - 414.2 kms (257.4 miles) S