| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maseru in November is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In November the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in November is dryish with rain at times. Just 80mm (3.1in) of H2O descends across an average of 10 days.
- The heavens above Maseru are sunny with on balance a sizable 9:00 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:17 long and the longest day is 13:51 long with an average length of 13:36.
- There are approximately 4:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Maseru November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Maseru, Lesotho
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Maseru:
- Thuli Estate, Zimbabwe - 894.9 kms (556.1 miles) N
- Tuli, Zimbabwe - 842.4 kms (523.5 miles) NNE
- Beitbridge, Zimbabwe - 828.6 kms (514.9 miles) NNE
- Pietersburg, South Africa - 636.4 kms (395.5 miles) NNE
- Pretoria, South Africa - 403.4 kms (250.7 miles) N
- Maputo, Mozambique - 627.4 kms (389.9 miles) NE
- Johannesburg, South Africa - 359.7 kms (223.5 miles) NNE
- Mbabane, Swaziland - 489.9 kms (304.4 miles) NE
- Durban, South Africa - 342.4 kms (212.8 miles) ESE
- East London, South Africa - 414.2 kms (257.4 miles) S