| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maseru in October is very mild at 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in October is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry with intermittent rain. Only 63mm (2.5in) of H2O descends during on average 8 days.
- In October the blue above Maseru is quite sunny having an average of a sizable 8:54 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:25 long and the longest day is 13:16 long with an average length of 12:51.
- There are approximately 3:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 30.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Maseru October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Maseru, Lesotho
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Maseru:
- Thuli Estate, Zimbabwe - 894.9 kms (556.1 miles) N
- Tuli, Zimbabwe - 842.4 kms (523.5 miles) NNE
- Beitbridge, Zimbabwe - 828.6 kms (514.9 miles) NNE
- Pietersburg, South Africa - 636.4 kms (395.5 miles) NNE
- Pretoria, South Africa - 403.4 kms (250.7 miles) N
- Maputo, Mozambique - 627.4 kms (389.9 miles) NE
- Johannesburg, South Africa - 359.7 kms (223.5 miles) NNE
- Mbabane, Swaziland - 489.9 kms (304.4 miles) NE
- Durban, South Africa - 342.4 kms (212.8 miles) ESE
- East London, South Africa - 414.2 kms (257.4 miles) S